Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

FBi social gig










Photos from Ernest Ellis gig at FBi social (Kings Cross Hotel) on Friday night! By awesome photographer - Nik Thorup  Love his work, should definitely check it out!

I actually missed the show because I was waiting for a taxi in Newtown for 45 minutes! Which brings me the the question I was asking myself on Friday night.. How long should/is a 'call on approach?' I ask this because I got a 'call on approach' while I was waiting for my taxi, ran outside and waited half an hour and there was no show! I would personally consider the 'call on approach' to be maybe 5-7 mins away? like when there turning into the street or something? It baffles me? Any who.. apparently it was really great. And i got there just in time to help the boys lug all there gear though Kings Cross , yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment